My real-time experience as a Rule #1 investor, join me on the ride!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Current Update

I apologize for not having updated this blog for several weeks, I will not do a short update on my current holding and outlook.

In the last few weeks, I was lucky enough to make a short-term gain with SolarFun (NYSE: SOLF). Bought 110 at $17.98 when it was still climbing. Then sold a few days later when it topped around 27. I sold at $25.30, far from maximum profit, but any profit is a good profit.

Right now I have 310 shares of ESLR averaged at $10.33 per share. Today the stock ran up again due to an upgrade from an analyst at Lehman Brother's. The stock was trading at around $12.40 through out the whole day, however there was a strong sell-off at the last hour of the market and it closed at $12.07. Depending on the volume tomorrow, this open high then close low trend might continue for a few days. However, fundamental of this stock is still good, the CEO projects positive profit Q1 of 2009. Given the CEO's historically conservative estimation, that's a really good news.

5 comments:

ContentXn Network said...

Hello,

I would like to invite you and your readers to contentxn.com. Sorry I cldn’t locate a contact us form here.

Create an account (takes 30 seconds or less)
Registering for an exclusive contentxn publisher account only takes a minute of your time to register click the link below
http://www.contentxn.com/contentxn/pub_register.php

If you have any questions suggestions or just want to say a hi click here
We look forward to working with you to make a better web.
Cheers,
www.contentxn.com

Opa said...

I will follow with great interest.

Unknown said...

Good Update Thank you.

There is actually an online test that you can take, that will tell you if you qualify for the foreign earned income exclusion!!! Find it here:
http://www.taxplannercpa.com/foreign-earned-income-exclusion-eligilibility.php

Expat Taxes

aisha said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.
2000 Honda CRV AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

Chevy W4500 Turbo

Followers