My real-time experience as a Rule #1 investor, join me on the ride!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Further Analysis

I was searching for financial analysis online and bumped into this nifty website, www.getrichwithwealth.com. The website offers free service to break down and rank different stocks for a wide range of categories. I looked up on the three stocks that I talked about,

(http://getrichwithwealth.com)

As you can see, the two mining companies BVN and RIO both received the overall A grade. The company that I bought reluctantly (remember how I mentioned that GSK was on the bottom of my top 3 list), only has an overall D grade. Now look at the equity growth rate, one of the most important category for Rule number 1 investors. RIO has an A, BVN received a B, GSK is stamped with a C. Once again, GSK has the lowest grade. It isn't looking good for GSK, I'm thinking about putting a stop loss at $43.51.

What do you think?

No comments:

Followers